Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Cool site and pictures

I found a cool site. Nothing fancy or anything but I like it. It's http://www.world66.com/ where you can register and add the countries you have visited. I visited 13 countries and that is 5% of the countries in the world. Check out my visited countries here.

I really love to travel. I just been to 13 countries but my favourite country is South Africa. I have read that South Africa is voted for the most beautiful country in the world. Maybe it's true, I don't know but you should all go there. Check out these pictures Western Cape, Free State, Camps Bay... Check out this site and this site instead.

Another favourite place is New York City. I've just been there twice but every now and then a big craving for NYC then I go to this site to calm it with some pictures of the big apple.

No comments: